QUESTION MARK

QUESTION MARK

Question tags are mini question that we put at the end of sentence in spoken. we use auxiliary verbs like Will, have, wasm, were, do, does etc.
Normally in a negative sentence tag we use after that a positive sentence; and a positive after a negative. 

VERB TO BE IN PRESENT
She is nice, isn`t?
We aren`t Friends, are we?
I am a doctor, aren`t I?
I am not a teacher, am I? 
PRESENT SIMPLE 
She does her homework, doesn't she?
He doesn't live here, does he?
I don't like avocado, do I? 
We study English, don't We? 
PAST SIMPLE 
We passed the exam, didn't we?
They didn't learn the verbs, did they?
FUTURE WILL
Mary and I Will marry soon, won't we?
They wan`t come in a while, Will they?
PRESENT PERFECT 
I have been in Cancun, haven't I?
We haven't had exam, have we?
She has learn all the verbs, hasn't she?
He hasn't read the books, has he? 
EXERCISES
Question tags Ficha interactiva

Comentarios