PRESENT PERFECT AFFIRMATIVE, NEGATIVE WH- QUESTION.

Present perfect
Aprende fácil el PRESENT PERFECT | Pequeocio
The present perfect is used to indicate a link between the present and the past. The time of the action is before now but not specified, and we are often more interested in the result than in the action itself.

The Present Perfect Tense is formed using the following structure:
Affirmative: Subject + Have / Has + Past Participle
SubjectHave
Past 
Participle
Rest of the Sentence
I              have       studied for the exam.
You have       bought a new computer.
He has       eaten my chocolate.
She has       written an e-mail.
It has        been cold this month.
We have         won the championship.
You have          tried to learn a lot.
They have            forgotten           
my birthday. 

  • I have finished my degree - He terminado mi carrera. 
  • She has broken up with her boyfriend - Ella ha roto con su novio. 
  • They have phoned my mother - Ellos han llamado a mi madre. 

Negative 

Negative: Subject + Haven't / Hasn't + Past Participle
The contraction of the perfect tense in negative form is:
Have not = Haven't
Has not = Hasn't
Subject Have Past
Participle
Rest of the Sentence
I haven't studied for the exam.
You haven't bought a new computer.
He hasn't eaten my chocolate.
She hasn't written an e-mail.
It hasn't been cold this month.
We haven't won the championship.
You haven't tried to learn a lot.
They haven't forgotten
my birthday. 
EXAMPLE 

  • I haven't worked as a teacher Yo no he trabajado como profesor. 
  • He hasn't been there during the presentation - Él no ha estado aquí durante la presentación. 
  • We haven't seen my grandmother for one monthNo hemos visto a mi abuela durante un mes. 

Question 
Question: Have / Has + Subject + Past Participle
Have
Subject Past
Participle
Rest of the Sentence
Have I been chosen for the team?
Have you bought a new car?
Has he eaten my sandwich?
Has she written the letter?
Has it started on time?
Have we won a trophy?
Have you kept my secret?
Have they driven
there? 
EXAMPLE 
  • Has she studied medicine? - ¿Ella ha estudiado medicina?
  • Have you read this book? - ¿Has leído este libro?
  • Have they come by car? - ¿Han venido en coche?
Present Perfect - Have you ever...? for (upper) elementary ...
EXERCISES

Comentarios