PRESENT SIMPLE IN AFFIRMATIVE, NEGATIVE, INTERROGATIVE AND WH-QUESTION.

Present simple 
We use "present simple" to affirm about future events when such affirmations are based on present facts and they are already stablished according to a schedule, calendar or programmation.
Affirmative 
For first person sentences we use the verb in simple form, and for third person we add "s or es" depending on the verbs termination.
For verbs that end in o,ch,sh,ss,x,or  we add es.
subject+infi. verb + complement. 
Examples 
1) She plays the guitar very well.
2) He takes a shower at night.
3) My mom goes to may grandmother's house.
4) Alex dresses uniform in the school.
Negative form 
We use do not or don't to 1st and does not or doesn't to thirt person. The verb to be needs the word not or the contraction n't.
subject+ doesn`t- don't+ verb+ complement? 
1) Steve doesn't live in New York.
2) You don't play football every day.
3) You are nor kind.
Interrogative form 
In the interrogative form we 2 options. To use a yes no question or wh- question.
1) Do you like cars?
Yes, I do or No, I don`t.
2) Does he play football
 Yes I do or No, I don`t. 
3) Do you like pizza? 
Yes, I do or No, I don`t.


Present Simple Tense - Affirmative, Negative Interrogative ...What do you do : present simple , affirmative , negative ...

Comentarios